Following the three "C's" of good skincare: Cleanse, Clarify, & Correct. This kit targets problematic skin in three parts. First with with the amazing cleansing power of our Himalayan Salt Gel cleanser, removing all the grime and build up of makeup and pollutants from the skin while toning and moisturizing. Follow with our Charcoal Clay mask 1-2 times weekly to extract impurities buried beneath the topical layer of the skin. Finishing with our Imperfection Neutralizing facial oil to heal, and enhance. This facial oil provides balanced hydration preventing excess oil production along with healing and revitalizing your complexion. All products are unscented, cruelty-free, and offer a natural plant based effective skincare solution.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Vitamin E
- Tea Tree Oil Oil
- Witch Hazel
Apply a quarter size amount onto your hands. Rub together and massage onto the face and neck. Use a dry cloth to wipe dry then rinse with warm water. In the case of contact with eyes rinse with warm water. When used daily, this cleanser removes impurities, provides balanced moisture, prevents breakouts, and and regulates oil production.
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Activated 100% Hardwood Charcoal
1. In a non-metal bowl, mix 3-4 Tablespoons of clay with equal parts purified water and / or organic apple cider vinegar. Starting with water is recommended if you have sensitive skin.
2. Stir the clay and liquid of choice to create a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. The smoother the paste, the easier it will be to apply the mask.
3. Apply 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch covering your face and desired areas. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes for first time users and / or users with sensitive skin. Leave up to 20 minutes if you have previously applied the mask without issue.
4. As the clay mask begins to dry you will feel it tightening and your face will slightly pull. As the circulation increases in your face, you will feel a pumping sensation (pulsation). This is expected.
5. When you're ready to remove the mask, gently wash your face with warm water. Keep away from your eyes (it's uncomfortable) and rinse thoroughly with water if exposed.
- Grape Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Borage Oil
- Argan Oil
Apply 3-4 drops to the face after cleansing or after using our Charcoal Clay Mask. When used on the face daily, it provides balanced moisture, prevents breakouts, and and regulates oil production.